Friday, April 8, 2016

Virtual Puppy Visit Day

Tomorrow is supposed to be Maple's Double Doodle Puppy Visit Day.  I double checked the calendar and yes, it does say APRIL.  The weather however, definitely thinks the calendar says February.  I have families who have to drive long distances for puppy visit day and the forecast on the interstate calls for ice and rain and snow.  It is just awful.  I know how exciting puppy visit day is so I will plan on taking tons and tons of extra pictures and come up with a "virtual puppy visit day" for all those families who can't make the trip tomorrow.  Staying safe is most important and I know you will be so sad to miss the sweet puppy faces so stay tuned for extra pictures and lots of "Awwwwww" and "oooooooh" and so much heart melting cuteness!  Virtual Puppy Visit day is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!