Thursday, April 28, 2016

Let's start all over again!

The new mommy doggies are settling in nicely.  We have a very good routine down where I take one mommy dog outside so she can get a good stretch and have a potty break while I change the bedding, get clean water, check all the puppies and then have the mommy dog inspect all my cleaning chores and make sure her babies are fine and settle back down to nurse.  Then I get the next mommy dog outside so she can get a good stretch and have a potty break while I change the bedding, get clean water, check all the puppies and then have the mommy dog inspect all my cleaning chores and make sure her babies are fine and settle back down to nurse. And then guess what?  I get the last mommy dog outside and do all of the puppy chores and by the time I am done with her......it is time to start all over again! The mommy dogs love the routine and are being very good attentive mommies.  The puppies are all doing really well and they are all gaining weight nicely.  I have been doing some extra cooking for their breakfast in bed treatment.  Every mommy dog deserves breakfast in bed!!!!  This morning was turkey and rice.  Tonight's dinner is beef.  In between their special meals, the mommy dogs get all the dry food they want.  They are non-stop eating machines!!!!  Well, just look at the time........time to start all over again!  Oh Mommy dog...time to go outside for a potty break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!