Thursday, April 14, 2016

Yeah, We Got That

Mr. Yesteryear Acres had to go to two warehouse clubs today all by himself.  Maple's puppies are all getting ready to go to their new homes this weekend and they are at the age where I like to keep their schedule extremely punctual. They are all doing such good jobs at going potty outside, I don't want to chance having an accident or two by being gone from home.  They are good little puppies! While I stayed home and put together puppy going home packages and took care of all the Doodle Doggies and Doodle Puppies, Mr. Yesteryear Acres headed off to do the shopping. He left right after lunch with his rather small list (small for Yesteryear Acres) and said he would be back soon.  Well, I can tell you, that did not happen.  Hour one passed, hour two, hour three, hour four..........still no Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  I did get several calls asking, "do we need more (fill in the blank)" to which I replied, "no" so I knew he was still alive and well.  Finally Mr. Yesteryear Acres returned home right at dinner time.  The SUV was LOADED.  I am fairly certain that every item that I said we didn't need more of, he bought just in case.  I asked my sweet Mr. Yesteryear Acres if he remembered that there are only 2 of us to which he replied, "not on the weekends!"  So if you are wondering....if we have milk and eggs and bread and meat and veggies and everything else in every aisle at two warehouse clubs... The answer is, "yeah, we got that."  Well, I better start unloading.  Looks like I will get my workout in after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!