Thursday, April 21, 2016

Busy Plowing

It is that time of the year again - time for Mr. Yesteryear Acres to spend every single last second of daylight outside working.  Today's project is plowing the garden.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres was out in the garden the second he finished lunch. Every time I walk out to check on Mr. Yesteryear Acres, he is making yet another pass with the tractor.
I said, "Do you want to take a moment to smell the beautiful spring flowers?"
He said, "Nope - busy plowing"

I said, "I can see you working alllllllll the way from here are you sure you don't want to take a break?"
He said, "Nope - busy plowing!"

I said, "The sun is getting lower and lower in the sky and tonight you are making dinner.  It will be dark soon. Are you ready to come in and make us our fantastic dinner feast?"
He said.........

.......
Hmmmmm.  Maybe we will eat dinner TOMORROW night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!