Monday, August 15, 2011

24 Years of Complete and Total Love

Happy Anniversary Mr. Yesteryear Acres!!!!  We were married 24 years ago on a beautiful sunny day surrounded by family and friends. I could say that my wedding day was the happiest day of my life - but really - it was one of many many many happiest days of my life.  My life has been truly blessed and I have been blissfully happy with Mr. Yesteryear Acres. He is my best friend. He is my everything. We knew today would be a very busy day as it was the last day that we would have with all 3 of our children. Tomorrow my oldest daughter goes back to the Naval Academy and Thursday my younger daughter leaves for her college.  Even though we will be up all night packing and getting all the last minute things done - we managed to squeeze in a little family time.  We decided to go out on a boat for 2 hours this afternoon with Mr. Yesteryear Acres parents so we could have a 60 years/24 years anniversary celebration party. It was a lovely day and we were so glad we took a few minutes to reflect on all our happy years together.
Mr. Yesteryear Acres parents kept remarking how much the lake had changed in 60 years.
Well - maybe there is just a little bit of change...... but the love is still the same!!!
For us too!!!  Happy Anniversary Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I love you with all my heart!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!