Thursday, August 4, 2011

We are HOME!!!

I can say that I really really really really know the Miami airport very well.  We arrived in Miami last night and had the longest layover of my life.  Mechanical issues with the plane kept us there much longer than I would have liked. We didn't leave Miami until very late this morning but now we are happily home sweet home. The very first thing I did (after I gave Mr. Yesteryear Acres a big hug and kiss) was to see the puppies! My daughter threw herself onto the ground so she could be surrounded by puppy love.
The puppies were really glad to see us.
They are just so adorable
And Loveable
And our sweet Roxy had her puppies so now we are puppyful of puppy love!!!!
Awwww there is no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!