Friday, August 26, 2011

Puppy Weekend!

Ginger's sweet goldendoodle puppies are all ready to go to their new homes this weekend.  Oh my goodness - they are so cute!!! I will be sad to see them go.  Of course I can only be sad for a brief moment because there is SO much happiness happening at my house - who can be sad?  Everyone is SO excited to meet their very own new furry family member. I love having people here to pick up their puppies. It makes my house the happiest place ever. Today will be filled with pictures for puppy picture albums, kisses, hugs and lots of tail wagging.  I have all the puppy care packages ready to go and the puppies are eagerly awaiting their big weekend. My son was so nice to help me assemble all 12 bags and get everything ready for puppy weekend. We are ready!  Puppy families........ your furry babies await!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!