Monday, August 1, 2011

Hola

Today my flower of vacation happiness is something I am grateful for every day - not just on vacation. My Happiness flower is all the polite, thoughtful, happy people. We are just surrounded by the nicest happiest people here. Everyone takes the time to say, "Hola!" There is a lot of eye contact when you walk by someone and they never hesitate to give you their biggest smile and a big Hello and How are you? They really mean it too! Everyone here is MUY EXCELLENTE! We are too! If you ask someone who works here how they like their country and how they like their job - they really love it. Everyone is super grateful for their job and feel blessed every day that they get to do something they love. That is how I feel. I feel so lucky to be able to spend my days with my sweet puppies and I get to be home with my family. I am grateful for each day and on this vacation - I find myself surrounded by people who also really appreciate each and every day. I wake up with a smile and it stays on my face until I go to bed. Life is too short to be grumpy and negative. I always try to have a smile every day. I say give people your best smile and you just might get one back. I think I have received 100's of smiles each day since I have been here. The best part - the endless smiles on my daughters' faces. I will treasure that forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!