Saturday, August 20, 2011

Clean Clean Clean

Hmmmmm - seems as if I am "nesting" despite the fact 2 of my sweet babies have flown the nest.  I am sure my obsessive cleaning mode today does NOT have anything to do with me wanting to fill every spare second of time with busy work so I absolutely cannot spend any time weeping over the emptiness in my house. That cannot be it at all. So far today I have sorted and filed all the paperwork, bills, mail etc from the entire summer.  I have cleaned the entire kitchen. I have wiped down all the appliances.  I have washed the faces of the microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, oven, blender, toaster, mixer, breadmaker, popcorn popper. I have bleached and cleaned the counter tops and sinks. I have washed down all the shelves in the refrigerator.  I have cleaned all day long.  The puppies were also the happy recipients of my cleaning mode as they all got washed, toe nails trimmed, collars adjusted, and lovely little "haircuts" under the....um......well you know...TAIL area.  They look lovely.  They also got all new bedding.  I suppose I should go start dinner soon as Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son are certainly starving at this point.  Perhaps after dinner I will sweep and wipe down the stairs in the house followed by sorting laundry and then perhaps I shall organize my son's school supplies.  Nope. I am not thinking about my girls at all.  Clean. Clean. Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!