Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a Tough Job

My daughters came home from the store this morning and saw me sitting outside surrounded by a lapful/armful/bountiful bunch of cute puppies.  It was so lovely outside - every second was a joy. The air was crisp. The sun was shining. The breeze was cool. The puppies and I just sat outside and soaked up all the loveliness of the day. My oldest daughter asked if I needed any help with the puppies and I said, "Nope - we are just outside playing."  She said that was a tough job.  I have to agree.  Such torture. Such hard work. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it.  Today - that someone was me. See how hard my day was?
The weather was fantastic
We played for hours
Until
It was nap time
Tomorrow's forecast?
More of the same!!!!!
So much cuteness!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!