Saturday, September 17, 2011

Being Together - Always Good

Today I got to spend the day with my daughter. There is really nothing better in the whole world than being with the ones you love. My daughter's spirits have definitely been lifted from our visit and I am so happy as well. The whole day was just spent being together. She is a happy, smiling, upbeat, happy fun person and I never tire of her company. I will be so sad tomorrow morning when we have to say our goodbyes. I am leaving her with all my homebaked goodies - and of course - all my love. The visit was far too short and I will be counting the days until we are together again. I know they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but for me - that is impossible. I love her with all my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!