Monday, September 5, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Cute Puppy Faces?

Today I put the word "Labor" into my Labor Day Weekend. I started the morning with a nice 3 mile walk with one of our doggies and then got busy with all the work that had to be done. My son was feeling a bit under the weather, so I added taking good care of him to my long list of things to do. I pretty much was hopping the entire day. The good news is that my son is already feeling much better and I got a ton of things crossed off my list. The most important thing of course was PUPPY PICTURES! Everyone has been eagerly awaiting this week's updated photos so I was really glad to get that done. They are just so cute with their adorable squishy puppy faces. You can't help but to have the biggest smile on your face whenever you walk by. They are all so cute.





Awwww - see now you are smiling too!!!
Cute Puppy Smiles!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, those are sooo cute! I am looking to get some cute labradoodle puppies and I really like to share those cute photos too. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!