Thursday, September 8, 2011

Camera Phone

I love having a camera on my phone. When I first bought a phone with a camera, I didn't think I would use it much. I mean I had a perfectly good camera, why would I need one on my phone? Who needs to take pictures that badly? Well evidently the answer to that question is, I do.  I love being able to capture a moment and save it forever.
Some are simple things like Dinner is ready.
Last night my son really wanted me to make General Tso's Chicken for dinner so I sent him this picture text to let him know it was time to eat.
Some are things I want to share
Like when I had 2 deer share my walk with me
or
I want to capture the Beauty of Nature
Sometimes I need to take a picture because there are things that cannot be believed without photographic proof
such as
How can it be this hot in SEPTEMBER??? This is the themometer in my car and was taken last week!
or
When I say the corn was at least 8 feet tall
I really mean it.  I am standing right next to the corn in this picture. I am 5'8".  Look how tall this corn is? That is definitely picture worthy!
Sometimes I like to send a little love like
"Your doggie loves sleeping on your blankie"
or
Thanks for the fun night together.
Many times when I am taking a quick picture, I think of the lyrics to John Mayer's song, "3 x 5"
You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes
it brought me back to life
You'll be with me next time I go outside
no more 3x5's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!