Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Little Picture Takers

Well even with my goopy bad eye - I still managed to get today's pictures done. I was really lucky that I had very cooperative good little picture takers.  As always there were the puppies that knew how to strike a pose:
and puppies that would just patiently wait for their glamour shot

Like this?

Or do you prefer the profile shot?

There were those puppies that just slept through the entire photo shoot

Dreaming about doggie biscuits

Then....well I heard Mr. Yesteryear Acres say,
 "Have you seen my blue handkerchief?"

Who me?  No. I haven't seen it all day.

And my favorite...
"Put the blow dryer away!"

I am cute enough!!!! 
Happy Puppy Monday Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!