Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cyber Hug

Moms are great aren't they?  They love you more than anyone in the whole wide world and would do anything for you.  My mom is like that. That makes me pretty lucky.  I am like that.  That makes my children pretty lucky.  This week has been kind of a hard week for my older daughter.  You know the expression, "You can only be as happy as your least happiest child"?  Well it is true.  I have been feeling her pain all week long. She has been in my thoughts every second this week.Today a light at the end of the tunnel appeared and I can't tell you how my spirits were lifted.  Even though I personally wasn't going through her ordeal, I felt every moment.  I sent her plenty of cyber hugs, but that just isn't the same as the real thing. I think it made us miss each other even more. Today, we finally had some much needed laughs and things are feeling much better. This weekend is going to be even better than today. My mom and I are planning a little road trip to visit my daughter at the Naval Academy.  We are bringing her care packages and smiles.  Nothing feels better than that......for her....and for me.  Good food, good company, good movies, good shopping.... good times!  I can't wait to see her.  Guess I better start baking!!!!  I already have a long list of requests. Friday will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!