Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Monday

After my long weekend, I have to admit, I did not get up on time this morning. I was certain I would get up at 6:30am but then crawled back into bed for just a little snooze and woke up almost two and a half hours later. Ahhh there is just nothing like your own bed.  It was most definitely a good night's rest.  Once I got up - I worked double time to make up for the leisurely morning. As always, my list of things to do was forever long. I had to unpack from my trip. I had a lovely sink full of dishes waiting for me. I had puppies waiting for me. I had a mountain of laundry waiting for me. I had grocery shopping waiting for me. Evidently - I was missed.  I ended up getting everything done including making cookies for my son but I did not get the Monday picture updates done. Mr. Yesteryear Acres had a long list of things to do as well and we weren't able to get the pictures done before the afternoon rains came.  The pictures are SO much better when I get the natural light from outside, so I decided to wait until tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be much better and that way I can get some awesome new pictures.  The puppies are all doing great and they enjoyed their nail trimming and brushing today. They will be ready for their photo shoot tomorrow.  Up next - vacuum packing hamburger meat and pork chops. Ooooh ahhhhh! Gotta love buying in bulk!!!! I know it will be hard, but please don't envy my evening. I am sure you wish you were here. Nothing beats hours of vacuum packing!!! Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!