Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day For Two

Today was a day where not much happened yet it was a perfect, memory making, special day despite the appearances of being ordinary.  Nothing amazing or astounding happened. No big life event.  No moment of greatness. Just a continued subtle wonderfulness that won't happen again for quite some time.  I spent the whole day hanging out with my son.  All day long we were together laughing and talking and sharing the day. We didn't do anything extraordinary - except neither of us worked and neither of us had any commitments elsewhere.  We didn't have our cell phones on, we didn't have our computers with us, we just hung out together and enjoyed each other's company for the entire day. It was awesome.  My son is SO funny and so witty. He is a blast to be with.  He had me laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes and we had just the best time all day long. It was a perfect day.  I think I will make a point to have more days like this in the future.  There will always be a "To-Do" list and there will always be chores and work. However there are hardly enough  perfect days of togetherness where I am submerged in complete happiness just hanging out with my very tall, very mature, very handsome, awesome son. The best part was seeing his smile all day long and knowing without a doubt, he was having a perfect day as well. A day for two? Yes please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!