Monday, March 26, 2012

MAIL Call

I love getting emails.  I get mail every single day and every single day, I open an email that just makes me smile from ear to ear.  I am really lucky because my inbox always has something really nice waiting for me.  I love getting puppy updates. I often get pictures of puppies happily living in their new homes.  I love the cute pictures with the puppies sleeping with their blankies from Yesteryear Acres. I love the cute puppy pictures with the puppies romping around in their new backyards.  I really love the cute puppy pictures where the puppy has an older doggie best friend to play with. Those are always so precious. I adore getting mail from families that have our puppies from  years ago. I get lots of "Happy Birthday to "_____" type emails with adorable pictures of our puppies all grown up.  I feel fortunate to have puppy pictures and doggie pictures, and updates, and "look at me now" mail almost every day. It is awesome.  I am also really lucky because my daughters both email me just about every day. I love hearing about their days and all the happenings in their lives.  They can write the funniest emails as well and I find myself laughing so hard, tears roll down my face.  They are great writers and even when they have the worst of days, they turn things around and can make me crack up when they share their tales of woe. So thank you to everyone that has taken the time to email me with your stories! I love reading my mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!