Friday, March 30, 2012

Pure Bliss

Today....I did.......NOTHING. Yes. Nothing. As in nothing productive whatsoever.  It was pure bliss.  I woke up and sat on a chair in the sun and read...all day long.  I sat in my chair from breakfast until dinner. I didn't work. I didn't email. I didn't really move at all.  I sat there and read the entire book from cover to cover. I can't tell you what a perfect day it was.  I love to read. If I had the time, I would gladly  read every single day. Sadly, I only have a few days a year where I have the luxury of reading so I try to cram in as many books as I can. I usually can read an entire book in a single day and my favorite thing is to have the time to do just that. If I put a book down - who knows how long it will be before I have the opportunity to read again and by that time - I will have forgotten the plot, setting, characters and everything else about the book and have to start over.  I have done that many times thinking...this all seems familiar...oh right..I already started this same book about 10 times. So today was an awesome day. Well at least for me.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres probably doesn't think it was quite so awesome as he had the complete opposite day. Mr. Yesteryear Acres did.....everything. Yes. Everything.  Thank you Mr. Yesteryear Acres! I loved my day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!