Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break Time!

Today is the last day of school for my son and then SPRING BREAK TIME!  I am really excited for spring break this year.  In the past, I have done some really fun things with my girls over spring break. We have had some wonderful adventures together.  My son however has preferred to stay home with his dad and help get all the work done at Yesteryear Acres.  He is a very committed and hard working boy! Last spring break, at the very last second, my son changed his mind and wanted to accompany me but sadly it was too late. I couldn't change the reservation and add him as no changes were allowed at that point.  I felt horrible because I had to leave him behind. My son ended up having an awesome time at home and Mr. Yesteryear Acres made sure they did some fun things together, but I promised my son that we would for sure do something together the very next spring break. And now here it is!  Spring Break 2012! I haven't gone on a fun adventure (not puppy related) with my son and I am so excited.  The thing I am most excited for is......my son will have a vacation! When I say he always is working - I am not exaggerating. He takes all honors classes in high school and gets excellent grades, runs track and field, works at Yesteryear Acres and in his "free" time - takes the doggies out hiking and swimming.  He is always busy and always working.  It is rare to see him sit down.  He takes after his father that way. Mr. Yesteryear Acres is always working and they are both so dedicated to the doggies and puppies - they are the reason that Yesteryear Acres is full of happy 4 legged furry friends!  My son asked me, "how can I go an entire week with NO work?"  I said, "Today - you will find out!"  Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!