Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pretty Spring Day

It is so lovely outside!  The flowering trees are all in bloom and everywhere I look is a kaleidoscope of colors. The grass is already really green as well.  It is so beautiful!  I was lucky today and got to go on a walk with my son. I had everything ready to go on a walk by myself when he offered to go with me. That was super nice of him because he ran several miles for his cross country practice after school today so I didn't think he would want to go! I was really happy to have the company because as we all know.....I have no music!  (My iPod is submerged in a bowl of rice so tomorrow we can see if the trick worked!!!) We talked and laughed and had the best time together.  He is awesome company.  I love it when we have time together. I didn't walk as far as I had hoped but did manage to go 1.5 miles. My ankle held up okay and I really think I am finally making progress. Here is a picture that I took with my son's phone.....
We stood under several flowering trees and just looked up towards the blue sky and smiled.  I hope your day is filled with beautiful spring flowers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!