Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daylight Saving Time .... SLEEPY

Who decided that it would be a good idea to rob us of one whole hour from our day???  I mean what kind of crazy idea is this???  When I woke up this morning at 7am....it was already 8am!  That is so not fair. I needed an extra hour of work today and not only did I miss out on that - I missed out on sleep too!  Sooooooo not fair.  All day it has been....
"It is TWO O'CLOCK already????! (you know that it is REALLY only 1:00pm grrrr)"

"It is 3:30pm already??!!!!! (you know that it is really only 2:30pm! grrrrr)"

"It is dinner time already??!!! (you know that it is really only 6pm! GRRRRRR!)

No one really likes losing an hour around here.  It has been a very busy, no break, work all day, how did the time fly so quickly, kind of day.  Luckily we had some help with the workload so that part was extra nice.  Tonight when I go to bed at 1:00am...it really will only be midnight. I wonder how long that philosophy will last? I am guessing until the fall when I jump for joy over the MOST AWESOME idea ever....Gaining an Entire Hour!!!!!!  Weehoo!  Now that is something worth changing the clocks for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!