Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Day the Music.......Drowned

Today was "let's trim all the doggies' hair around their eyes day". Doodle doggies have a lot of hair and sometimes their hair grows down and covers their eyes.  It is important to note that if you can't see your doodle's eyes......your doodle can't see you. You are severely impeding their sense of sight when the coat hangs down too far. We try to keep our doggies' hair trimmed pretty regularly.  It is a good safety precaution as well because you really don't want your sweet doodle doggie running into things and getting hurt. It is a super important grooming maintenance job. So today was "let's trim all the doggie's hair around their eyes day".  And a little bit of "let's trim all the doodle doggie's wet stinky beard day".  I had a bucket of warm soapy water next to me and was happily working away on my sweet doodles.  I had my iPod nano clipped to me so I could be entertained with hours of music while I worked.  I love music.  I love music to shower by. I love music to cook by. I love music to walk by.  I love music to work by.  Music is the best. I love my iPod nano.  All my songs in just a square inch of space.  Miracle.  I use it all the time.  I use the pedometer on it.  I use the clock on it.  I have my playlists on it.  I love love love love it.  Well do you know what?  iPod Nanos do NOT like "let's trim the doggie's hair day".  They don't like falling in buckets of soapy water.  They don't like baths.  They don't like it at all.  I. Drowned. My. Music.  Today is the day the music.......drowned. sigh.  Despite the fact that I am a certified (albeit expired) lifeguard, excellent swimmer, lover of water....I could not save my poor ipod.  It is dead. Poor little iPod. I loved you dearly. sniff sniff.  I will miss you every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!