Sunday, September 14, 2014

An Apple a Day

In order to atone for sliding into a horrid nutritional wasteland, apple picking suddenly appeared on my to-do list. I had to take drastic measures to turn around yesterday's foray into potato chip land. My favorite apples are Jonathan and they are finally perfectly ripe and ready for picking.
Olive was the first volunteer to help pick

She is very good at scouting out the perfect apple trees

And ready to retrieve any apples that may fall to the ground

Once I had Olive's help, it wasn't too long before I had more company

I am not sure that this is the most efficient way of picking apples

Even though my son says it is!

Mmmm - an apple a day.......
(hopefully) keeps potato chips away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!