Friday, September 12, 2014

Got Straw?

Today's cooler weather prompted us to get our straw in for the winter.  This year we got an awesome load of straw and are now officially all set for the cold temperatures.  We have been crossing off our end of summer "to-do" list one by one.
Mr. Yesteryear Acres is so sweet in making me look like I had a lot to do with this project

When in fact......I just posed for the picture
And didn't load or unload one single bale.
BUT......don't count me out all the way!
See what was waiting for them once all the hay was unloaded and put up in the barn? Fresh baked cookies!!!! And don't worry - I test-tasted them to make sure they were okay!  Man, I work so hard!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!