Saturday, September 27, 2014

Puppy Donation

Every year Yesteryear Acres donates several puppies to families with special needs. We particularly try to match our puppies with families who have someone who has served or is serving in the military that might be in need of a companion/therapy/service doggie. I know what unconditional love and companionship a doggie brings to a family and sometimes that unyielding doggie loyalty can make all the difference.  We also try to match our puppies to families with children who have special needs. Donating puppies to someone who needs a furry best friend is a true passion of mine. My life is spent surrounded by puppies and doggies and happiness and if I can share just a small piece of that happiness, I am more than glad to do so. If you know of any family that is looking for a furry best friend to make a difference in their lives, please let me know.  You can send me an email or message me on Facebook.  We have several puppies that we would like to donate and these puppies will be ready for their new homes on November 8th. These are medium size puppies that have non-shedding coats and will mature to 40lbs. They are sure to bring a lot of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!