Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Love Her

I want to thank everyone who so thoughtfully have asked about my older daughter and how she is doing.  My older daughter graduated from the United States Naval Academy and now is a 1st Lieutenant in the Marine Corps. She is an amazingly compassionate wonderful daughter and I love her with all my being.  She makes me proud every single day and every single day I miss her. We are a very close family and our family never feels whole without her here with us.  She is much loved and our thoughts are always with her as her thoughts are with us.  Because her safety is my number one concern, I will not be talking about her for quite some time in my blog. I will not be able to give updates or let anyone know where she is, how she is feeling or what she is doing. My daughter is serving her country.  Please keep her and all those who serve in your thoughts. They sacrifice so much so that we can be free. Be safe my sweet daughter! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!