Sunday, September 7, 2014

Maybe....Just Maybe

Today's goal besides doing all the farm chores and all the household chores and all the doodle doggie chores and all the doodle puppy chores is to get to our pond and enjoy.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son want to go fishing.  The doodle doggies want to go swimming. I want to sit on the dock and sit. Yes. Just sit.  I want to take five minutes to enjoy this beautiful weather and enjoy our pond and just sit and do nothing.  That sounds like heaven to me.  We have all been working hard to try to get all our chores finished.  It is a little after 3:00 in the afternoon and I imagine we have a good two more hours of chores left to do.  With any luck by 5:00pm, Mr. Yesteryear Acres will be casting his line and I will be soaking up a little sunshine.  We already have a campfire dinner planned so hopefully our Sunday night campfire, fishing, sitting night will all come together.  Fingers and paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!