Sunday, September 21, 2014

Made it!

I made it home!  Man... that was one long drive!  I never would have guessed that there would be traffic on a SUNDAY - but I guess when you live in the big city, you have traffic every day.  I am super glad to be home.  I kept thinking about my family and my doodle doggies and my house and my bed and how much I missed everyone during my long drive back.  I am super grateful that my mom let me borrow her car but it is not my SUV.  I felt SO tiny on the big freeway and it looked like the trucks were going to swallow me whole.  The seats were super uncomfortable for me and my poor back is killing me.  I think I am too tall for her car.  For example, whenever I tried to finish a cup of coffee or a bottle of water, the bottom of my cup or bottle would hit the visor of the car and I couldn't tip it up all the way unless I scrunched my body down into the seat. It was a long drive for a tall person! Thankfully I made it home and can now crawl into my very own bed in my very own room surrounded by my very own doodle doggies and happily fall asleep with a big smile on my face.  There's no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!