Thursday, November 2, 2017

Animals-Thankful November Day 2

For day two of our Thankful November, I am thankful for animals. I know it seems like a SHOCKER that I, Amelia of Yesteryear Acres, LOVES animals! But it is something that I am truly thankful for every day of the year. I love looking at them, cuddling with them, playing with them, learning about them, and of course I love loving them! No matter where my life has taken me I have always found a way to seek out the animals. In college I joined the wildlife society as well as made some deer friends out on the far side of campus. When I studied abroad the only thing I asked for was a host family with pets. In previous jobs I begged for bring your dog to work days and began Furry Fridays. I did pretty much anything to be surrounded by animals. Now I work at Yesteryear Acres and everyday is an amazing day surrounded by the animals I love! I am thankful for...
Puppy morning hugs

faithful cooking assistants 
Kitty cat drive by snuggles

A grateful running buddy

Kitten seat warmers

Puppy paws

PLEAAAAASE throw it again enthusiasts 

And a horse of course! 

I am thankful for them all!!

Happy second day of November! 

Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!