Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thankful....Veteran's Day...November 11th

I want to take today to express my deepest gratitude and admiration for our Veterans. The sacrifices they make on a daily basis is significant.  What they willingly give up in order to serve and protect our Country is heartbreakingly real. On this day, please give your thanks to those who served and those who continue to serve.  Don't just give thanks in passing, but really truly reflect what it means to be a Veteran.  What lives they led in order to make our lives safe.  What they went without so that we could live with. Thank you Veterans.  Thank you so very much.
Mr. Yesteryear Acres Dad with his Granddaughter
Thank you
Home from Deployment 
 My daughter receiving her Captain's rank, with my son-in-law by her side
and my son-in-law's promotion
We Love You
and
Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!