Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankfulness Day!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is here!  It is the day for giving thanks all day long.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  I love the feasting.  I love the time with family.  I love giving thanks. Every Thanksgiving we take the time to go all the way around the table and say what we are most thankful for.  My thankfulness is always the same.  I am most thankful for my family. There is nothing more precious or more important to me.  The unconditional love of my family completely fulfills me and I am the most grateful and happiest and luckiest person to be surrounded by so much love.
Happiness is a Kitchen Full of Family .....both two-legged and four!
Thank you for a house full of family that I love.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!