Saturday, November 4, 2017

Inspiration Helpers -Thankful November Day 4

Today I am thankful for all the inspiration helpers we have here at Yesteryear Acres. I have to admit that some days it is just hard to find something to write about. Just when I feel like all is lost and I will never ever find something to write about that is even remotely interesting... Inspiration strikes!
Like Samurai who just wants to help me type today's blog
Or Grits who wants to show of her new hat
Hemingway who wants to show off his parrot like skills
Olive who loves to show how she's the most comforting doodle around
And a pre-dinner snuggle party

I am thankful for all our Yesteryear Acres' doodles for helping us find inspiration everyday!

Always,

Amelia 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!