Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thankful - Birthday Girl - November 28th

Today is my mom's birthday and I am thankful that I was able to spend the afternoon with her.  My mom came over this afternoon, just to hang out with us. Did we have a big afternoon planned full of festivities and celebrating?  Nope!  My daughter made everyone fresh squeezed orange juice and then we just sat around and chatted and laughed and enjoyed each other's company.  It was the perfect afternoon!  We made my mom a huge homemade dinner with almost everything fresh from the garden and then for birthday dessert.....homemade meringue kisses!
As you wish.....Gluten Free Birthday Dessert!

Best she ever had!
Thank you mom for being the cornerstone of our family.  You are there for us whenever we need you.  You put us first and drop everything just to make our lives better.  You love us fiercely and your own happiness is always found in creating happiness for others. 
We appreciate you and are so thankful.
I look forward to many more adventures with you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!