Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thankful - Puppy Weekend of Tail Wagging Love - November 12

Maple and Mango's puppies went home this weekend and we are so thankful for our loving puppy families. We had tears of joy this weekend and our hearts were full watching the new puppy families meet their FURever best friends. So many smiles, so many puppy tail wags and kisses, so many happy faces! It was a wonderful puppy weekend!
"I am the last puppy to go home" 
"I shall patiently wait for my family"
"And .... find them a present!" 
"Do you think they will like it?  I picked it out all by myself!" 
"THEY ARE HERE?! HURRAY! Goodbye leaf - time for me to meet my new best buddies"
Thank you to all our puppy families this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!