Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thankfulness - The Little Things - November 26th

Each day I am so very thankful for all the little things that add up to one big happy day. There are countless moments that make life wonderful and I am thankful for all of them. A cuddle from a Doodle Doggie. Help with chores. A purring kitty. An entourage of four-legged best friends that happily accompany me on all my tasks of the day. My morning cup of coffee. Texts from family. Laughter. A clean kitchen. Gratitude. Homemade Goodies. Help unloading groceries. Shopping buddies. Saying, "Thank you." Family Dinners. Smiles. Tail Wags. Doodle Doggie Posts on our Facebook Wall. Little happy moments occur all the time and when you connect them all - it is one big continuous circle of love and happiness.  I am truly thankful.
My big cup of thankfulness today.
Thank you for my delicious hot chocolate of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!