Friday, November 10, 2017

Thankfulness Day 10- Marine Corps Birthday

Today we are thankful for the 242nd birthday of the United States Marine Corps.  We are so incredibly lucky to have so many courageous men and women in the Marine Corps that sacrifice many aspects of their lives-including those who make the ultimate sacrifice-to protect and serve our country. We will forever be thankful for everything that they do and what they have already done. I am especially thankful for the Marines that I hold near and dear to my heart, my sister Abigail, my Brother-in-law Ben, and our longtime family friend who is basically my little brother, Greg. Thank you all for being so brave and defending our country. Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine...

During deployments

Through marriage  

Celebrations of good times 

And for everything you do behind the scenes...

Happy Birthday Marines! Rah! We are thankful for you all.

 Stay Safe

Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!