Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thankful....BEDTIME....November 15th

What can I say?  I love to sleep.  I love to sleep in.  I love my big bed.  I love my comfy sheets.  I love bedtime.  I am always thankful for bedtime.  I think I am not alone in this thankfulness.....
Beds near radiators are so cozy
Sometimes it is nice to just be near a bed 
Bringing snuggle toys to bed is always a good idea 
"I can't wait until I am big enough to climb in that bed!" 
Homemade Beds are the very best 
Austin is making this bed just for me 
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 
Sometimes...you just have to take a nap wherever you are 
Dog toys make excellent pillows
People can use dog beds and 
Dogs can use people beds
But the best kind of bed
is one you share with a friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!