Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Thankfulness Day 8 - Furever Families

Today I am thankful that all of our sweet double doodle puppies have wonderful furever families! One of the hardest parts about this job is letting our adorable doodles leave Yesteryear Acres. I am only able to do it because of how amazing and loving their forever families are. Seeing each family get excited over a fluffy puppy just melts my heart! I think puppies could potentially fix any problem and therefore we should all have puppies! It is an excellent plan... am I right?!?  I am incredibly thankful for all the families who love our doodles as much as we do. I can't ask for anything better! Until then I will have to soak up as much

Doodle cuddles 

Doodle dog piles

And doodle smooches as I can!

Thank you to all the fantastic families coming this weekend to pick up your new fur babies!

Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!