Sunday, May 18, 2014

Break Time!

After working non-stop for most of the morning and afternoon, I decided that it was officially break time.  The beautiful blue sky was calling me and I had to stop and get a breath of fresh air.  Nothing brings me more instantaneous happiness than taking a small break and breathing in nature's beauty. 
Grits decided to join me

Grits wanted to let me know that all the fish were swimming over to say, "hi!"

Nothing beats watching all the fishies!

And soaking in the sunshine

It was a short break but

a perfect one

Ready to head back home.
It's time for my strength training workout

I am supposed to be weight lifting, however

it appears as though Grits still thinks it is break time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!