Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Extraordinary Ordinary

It is no surprise to hear that I love doggies.  There are so many wonderful reasons to love doggies that it would take years to write down every happiness they bring to our lives. The biggest and best is that doggies just love us so much.  They love us unconditionally. They love us every minute of every hour of every day.  Sometimes when I feel a little overwhelmed, I just crawl down on the floor and have the doodle doggies shower me with hugs and snuggles.  It can brighten even the darkest of days.  Doggies always know when you need a hug and they always oblige.  Another thing that doggies know is how to enjoy life.  They take each little moment and cherish it.  It doesn't take much to get a tail wagging sign of happiness from a doggie. Everything is wonderful.  Everything is awesome.  I love that about doggies.  Sometimes you can look to your doggie to remember that wonderfulness can be found around every corner. This is how a few of our doggies spent the afternoon
Just sitting by the creek watching the water flow by

Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your whole life?
Grits probably sat there and watched the stream for an hour.  She just kept looking upstream and downstream.  She was mesmerized by the gently running water.  Olive decided that this must be something too great to miss so she joined in on the watching water duty.

I think she is telling Grits, "You're right! I can see my reflection! Cool!"
Doggies - always looking for the extraordinary in the seemingly ordinary.
I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!