Friday, May 16, 2014

It's All My Fault

If you woke up this morning and needed a jacket - it's all my fault.  If your temperatures suddenly dropped from swelteringly uncomfortably hot to bone-cold chilly, you can blame me for your frosty misery.  I apologize. I made the mistake of thinking it was time to pack away my winter clothes.  I decided that since we have had temperatures above 80* and it is May and there are flowers blooming and grass that needs mowing, I would actually get out my summer clothes so I could wear a short sleeved shirt. I said goodbye to my sweaters.  I said goodbye to my polar fleece pants and socks.  I said goodbye to my long-sleeved pajamas. I carefully packed them away and then proceeded to unpack my skorts and sundresses and t-shirts.  I spent most of yesterday getting all my drawers and shelves and my closet all neatly redone for summer time.  This morning I woke up with a big smile on my face, so proud of my accomplishments, ready to wear an adorably cute summer outfit.  That was until I let the doggies out and saw it was 35* and REALLY COLD! Sigh.  Okay sweatshirt.  You win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!