Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day & Puppy Picture Monday

Memorial Day is here. In saying, "Happy Memorial Day" I do not take lightly the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.  I do not forget the sacrifices made so that we, as a nation, can spend Memorial Weekend with the ones we love.  In saying, "Happy Memorial Day", I say it with my whole heart of gratitude for all those serve. I am forever grateful to those who make it possible for us to rejoice and celebrate and remember.
I have never been able to think of the day as one of mourning.....I have rather felt that the flag should be at the peak, because those whose dying we commemorate rejoiced in seeing it where their valor placed it.  We honor them in a joyous, thankful, triumphant commemoration of what they did.  ~Benjamin Harrison
And so in honor of Memorial Day - here is our weekly Puppy Picture Monday - complete with my heartfelt gratitude.
Sweet Pea's Goldendoodle puppies got soooooo much love this weekend

Now that's a lot of doodle puppy love!

The weather was just perfect for playing outside

And getting puppy kisses

Nothing feels more like home than an armful of puppies to love

My very own Marine Lieutenant......<3 p="">

I don't know who had more fun - 
my girls or the oodles of doodles!

Perfect cuddly happiness

Can we keep them all????

Sweet Pea's puppies are expert ear ticklers!
Happy Puppy Picture Memorial Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!