Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nashville Highlights

I took a few pictures with my cell phone when I was away in Nashville at the Goldendoodle Association of North America Breeder's Conference so I could share the highlights of the trip.  I had never been to Nashville before so it was fun to see the sights!
My friend April and I made a quick stop at the Grand Ole Opry

We literally only had time to run from the car, take a picture and run back.
It was worth it though!  I got to see history!

This is from my early morning walk downtown. The seminars started at 7:30am so I was out walking by 6am so I would have the chance to see some of Nashville.  This picture is for my very good friend who just so happens to be a Ryman! Not THE Ryman - but I thought she would like to know that she is officially a famous auditorium. 

Downtown Nashville is pretty empty at this hour!  The only people I saw were workers cleaning up the bars.

Little did I know that at night - this would be filled with wall to wall people

Honky Tonk Bars far as you can see.

I also made it down to the river

And the Country Music Hall of Fame

I walked to the Walk of Fame. Does this make me famous?

There were lots of stars to see

By 7:30am I was ready for the awesome speakers.
Maternal Antibodies are crucial for healthy puppies

As is vaccinating puppies at just the right time

EVERYONE knows.....I LOVE COOKIES!!!!
Thank goodness there were cookies all day long!

April and I ran down to see what Broadway looked like when it was open

Boot Country - Where you can buy ONE pair of Cowboy boots and get TWO pairs free.  Can you believe it?  I came home with ZERO boots!

But I didn't leave empty handed....I have lots of pictures, learned tons of new health care tips for our puppies and memories of good times shared with awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!