Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ready for the Perfect Job

My younger daughter got the most awesome news ever and is now officially working for The Children's Hunger Alliance this summer.  She is soooooo excited.  She will be the Nutrition and Physical Activity Educator and if you could put together the most perfect job with the most perfect fit for what my daughter is passionate about - this job is it.  I am so proud of her and so excited for her too.  This is just what she hopes to do with her Nutrition/Health Psychology major and I know she will do a most awesome job.  Today we had to make sure she had some work appropriate attire so my mom and I took my daughter shopping.  I mean my daughter has some REALLY adorable Yesteryear Acres clothes but I am not sure that puppy clothes are exactly the correct working attire for this job. We pretty much spent all day shopping.  She tried on so many clothes and we finally narrowed down the pile to the things that were just right. She is now all ready for the perfect job with her new clothes and of course the biggest smile ever.  Make that two biggest smiles ever! Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!