Thursday, May 9, 2024

Camp Always Amelia

 Camp Always Amelia has been in full swing since this spring! Nothing makes me happier than helping puppies grow into the best big doodles they can be! My current camp buddy is one of Cupcake’s goldendoodle boys. Everyone say hello to Winston!
Hi Winston! 
Hello Everyone!
Like all puppies, Winston was not very enthusiastic about his leash training
We went from VERY content with being a 'rock'
To flying!
He loves our walks now!
Especially when we get to help William feed the fish
"I know the way!"
Winston even makes it ALL the way back into the garden to check on our asparagus patch. "I declare these ready for picking!"
And just look at his 'Sit'!
Now that is a "I'm a Good Boy Cheerio Face" if I ever did see one! 
And he is a VERY good boy indeed!
SMOOCH!
Winston loves to say hi to his Mama!
And practice all his good car traveling manners for the big day
Winston says, "Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!"
"Ahhh! Time to adventure onward"
"I love Camp Always Amelia!"
And I love you Winston!
Winston travels to his FURever home this Saturday.
I will be missing my furry little shadow when he goes, but OH so very excited for his new family and his big brother Finn waiting for him at home!
Thank you for staying with me at Camp Always Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!