Sunday, September 22, 2024

Happy Fall from Y Acres Studio

 Happy First Day of Fall from Y Acres Studio!  
Our Available Double Doodle Puppy - Ms. Rainbow Collar Girl 
went searching of color for our Studio.
If you look way up here......
There is a beautiful red leaf still hanging on!
I must search for more Autumn leaves
Seems like I found some!
But where are the beautiful fall colors?
I must continue my search
We found some!!!!
I am wearing the newest design from the Y Acres Studio
The Leaf Hat!!!
Thanks for decorating me Hazel!
The best thing about Fall
Is finding the very best pumpkin in the patch
If you ask me.....
This one tastes just right!!!!!
Ms. Rainbow is available to go home this weekend
She is ready to fill your life with color!
Happy First Day of Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!