Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The Growing Tails of Ruby Lou: Fall Fetch

Fall is starting to show up at Yesteryear Acres!
Our trees are starting to display some peek-a-boo Autumn colors
Which means it is Ruby Lou's first Fall! She weighs 44.0lbs this week!
With leaves starting to show up on the ground, Ruby is having a hard time staying focused on the ball during fetch. So we enlisted the help of her two brothers to lead the way!
Alright guys!? Ready...
Fetch!
First round goes to Maverick!
Ruby says, "I see... so the ball is still there even when I see other things on the ground I would like to munch on... Okay I got this!"
Ready!? Round Two...
Fetch! 
"Come on guys! I can help!! Wait for me!"
And another win for Maverick!
"Okay so I just have to stick close to Maverick and I will get the ball! I am ready!"
Fetch!
And the big air catch goes to Ernie McDoodle!
"Let's go again!"

Happy Fall Fetch!

Always,

Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Amelia, her sister, Sophie Belle is 38 pounds! We feed her Royal canin large breed puppy, 2 cups three times a day. Are we under feeding her??

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!