Sunday, September 4, 2022

STUCK at Y Acres Studio

 I am working on a brand new quilt design for Y Acres Studio. I fussy cut 8" squares for the focal point of the quilt.
Love how it is coming along!
Perfect
Ready to add the sashing!
I need to find just the perfect fabric that will accentuate the squares without detracting from them or absorbing them.
Never have I ever tried so many different combinations
I recruited more help
I like both the dark and the light
Mr. Yesteryear Acres likes the yellow gingham seed packet look
The orange and pink polka dots makes the entire quilt bright and cheery
But then the dark purples and deep reds make the quilt a nice fall addition
Maybe we need a multicolored sashing
It looks nice close up
But then I think the design gets swallowed up
The algae green gives the quilt an outdoor feeling
But I prefer the color orange so now I am officially
STUCK!
The quilt shall remain on the design wall until the perfect sashing appears
(hopefully soon!)
Any suggestions?????
Stuck at Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!