Monday, October 29, 2018

Maple Puppies Monday

Maple's puppies had a big growth spurt this week with adorable coats to match! They all had a great time playing outside and wanted to share their adventures with you!

This is a big adventure coming down the hill

I think I kinda like it out here

I found a really comfy spot in the grass!

I made it down the hill!

I found a leaf!!!

Good job puppies! You are so brave!

Do you want to play a game?!

Follow the leader!!

We are doing so well at this game already!!

This calls for a celebration hug! Puppies...Come!

You are all such good listeners!!

Thank you!! Let's run around some more!

This was so fun!

Can we do this again tomorrow?

Of course we can puppies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!